Join our Team of Interpreters and Transcribers for the Deaf
Are you a qualified interpreter or transcriber in the Northeastern region? Email a recruiter to join our team of freelance interpreters and caption transcribers for the Deaf, Deaf-blind, and hard-of-hearing, and let’s provide an inclusive experience together!
Why work for ICS?
Here are the top 5 advantages that come with being an inclusive interpreter and transcriber:
- No invoices necessary! Your work ends when your assignment ends; let us take care of the billing.
- Payments issued in as little as 15-days. When you go to work for ICS, you see your money within a couple weeks, not months!
- Qualified teams and coordinators. As professional interpreters, our coordinators understand the skills and credentials necessary for an assignment to go smoothly. We work to pair interpreters together to create teams that will support and uplift each other so you can deliver your best work, every time.
- Opportunities to give back and support the Deaf community. The local Deaf community is not only our customers but our teachers, family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors. At ICS, we encourage and create opportunities to give back to the community that supports so many interpreters’ careers.
- Working for ICS is an investment in yourself, the community, and the company. Becoming an interpreter or transcriber for ICS is not your traditional freelancer-agency relationship. At ICS, we aim to foster your career with professional development workshops and literature. We provide our interpreters and transcribers with ample opportunities to submit their innovations and feedback to direct the growth of the company. Even more, interpreters who refer businesses and organizations to ICS for services are eligible to receive referral bonuses as well as scheduling priority for the entity’s future requests.
We know companies are only as successful as the hands within them; join our team and help us create a more inclusive community together!