Conference Sign Language
Interpreting and Translation Service
Qualified and experienced sign language interpreters for conventions, workshops, employee trainings, summits, retreats, and more!
ICS has professional, spotlight-ready sign language interpreters available to travel wherever needed to ensure equal-access for your conference, convention, or summit attendees.
Never worked with an interpreter before? Don’t sweat it!
We’ve included some helpful tips to ensure your inclusive experience goes smoothly.
Tips for Working with Conference Interpreters
Captions & Sign Language: Online Conferences & Business Events
Translating spoken language into sign language or text captioning is not easy, especially if on the spot for a live conference in front of a mixed audience of Deaf, Deaf-blind, hard-of-hearing and hearing participants. But you can count on Inclusive Communication Services to provide accurate and quality conference accommodations that afford equal-access to your spoken message via qualified sign language interpreters, media accessibility talent, and caption providers.
- Our sign language professionals are versed in a variety of Sign Language modalities and forms, including all the body movements, facial expressions, and signs incorporated into this complex language. Sign language interpreters are available to appear on-stage, on-screen, or as personal interpreters to ensure equal-access and inclusion of participants with hearing loss.
- Our media accessibility talent include professional sign language interpreters, caption providers, and voiceover artists that ensure all aspects of your media – whether visual or auditory – are accessible to those with hearing loss or vision loss. Media accessibility talent can add an in-frame interpreter, multilingual captioning, or visual description voiceover with a multitude of customizations to meet any communication or accommodation need. The end result is an inclusive media product that’s completely accessible to your mixed-ability audience!
- Our caption services are available as a general accommodation or individual accommodation, depending on the needs of your audience. For open-caption services, the transcribed audio is displayed as text on the event’s main stage or screen to provide equal-access to those who do not utilize an interpreter. For closed-caption services, our providers can issue private links that open in a discreet window for those who are late deafened or hard-of-hearing to have equal-access to the auditory message.
Whether it be about education, healthcare, or government, Inclusive Communication Services has accommodation professionals including proficient sign language interpreters, premium accessible media talent, and top-quality caption providers to ensure your conference runs smoothly and inclusively.
Let’s start planning your next conference! Speak to one of our representatives at (347) 927-5770 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions
There are dual reasons behind having a team of sign language interpreters at a conference.
- Firstly, sign language interpreting is an exhausting job and drains your energy fast. Having a team of two or more interpreters allows them to switch the position at brief intervals of 15-30 min.
- Secondly, it ensures that you have a supporting interpreter to maintain the accuracy and quality of the sign language translation and provide effective communication without any error.
Yes, we have a team of certified and experienced sign language translators for conferences and other business events. They work along with ASL interpreters to provide on-the-spot translation and caption services to the deaf and hearing people in the audience.
We maintain the highest quality standards for ASL translations and caption services. Our services should be scheduled a minimum 6-hour before the conference. It allows us enough time to plan and provide you the best sign language translator for the job. This policy is non-negotiable and standard for all interpreting agencies in the United States.
Sign language, Captioning, and Accessible Media Services
Premium accommodation services for the Deaf, Deaf-blind, blind, and hard-of-hearing. Available in Person and Online!
Need a professional sign language interpreter, caption provider, or media translator?
Making ADA accommodations simple and inclusive!
We are here to help you!