Business & Government Interpreting
Qualified and experienced business and government sign language interpreters for interviews, meetings, presentations, events, and more!
No matter your office location or setup, our professional sign language interpreters are available to ensure your workforce’s synonymous understanding while prioritizing the confidentiality and integrity of your proprietary information.
Never worked with an interpreter before? Don’t sweat it!
We’ve included some helpful tips to ensure your inclusive experience goes smoothly.
Tips for Working with Business & Government Interpreters
Captions & Sign Language: Business & Government Events
Translating spoken language into sign language or text captioning is not easy, especially if on the spot in front of a mixed-ability audience of Deaf, Deaf-blind, hard-of-hearing and hearing participants. But you can count on Inclusive Communication Services to provide accurate and quality business and government accommodations that afford equal-access to your spoken message via qualified sign language interpreters, media accessibility talent, and caption providers.
- Our sign language professionals are versed in a variety of Sign Language modalities and forms, including all the body movements, facial expressions, and signs incorporated into this complex language. Sign language interpreters are available to appear on-stage, on-screen, or as personal interpreters to ensure equal-access and inclusion of personnel with hearing loss.
- Our media accessibility talent include professional sign language interpreters, caption providers, and voiceover artists that ensure all aspects of your media – whether visual or auditory – are accessible to those with hearing loss or vision loss. Media accessibility talent can add an in-frame interpreter, multilingual captioning, or visual description voiceover with a multitude of customizations to meet any communication or accommodation need. The end result is an inclusive media product that’s completely accessible to your mixed-ability audience!
- Our caption services are available as a general accommodation or individual accommodation, depending on the needs of your workplace or audience. For open-caption services, the transcribed audio is displayed as text on the meeting’s powerpoint or screen to provide equal-access to those who do not utilize an interpreter. For closed-caption services, our providers can issue private links that open in discreet windows for those who are late deafened or hard-of-hearing to have equal-access to the auditory message.
Whether it be about education, healthcare, or finances, Inclusive Communication Services has accommodation professionals including proficient sign language interpreters, premium accessible media talent, and top-quality caption providers to ensure your business and government events run smoothly and inclusively.
Let’s start planning your next event! Speak to one of our representatives at (347) 927-5770 or write to us at email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions
There are dual reasons behind having a team of sign language interpreters at a conference.
- Firstly, sign language interpreting is an exhausting job and drains your energy fast. Having a team of two or more interpreters allows them to switch the position at brief intervals of 15-30 min.
- Secondly, it ensures that you have a supporting interpreter to maintain the accuracy and quality of the sign language translation and provide effective communication without any error.
Yes, we have a team of over 100+ certified and experienced sign language interpreters and translators for conferences, conventions and other business and government events. These services are best paired with a caption accommodation to ensure all participants with hearing loss have equal-access.
We maintain the highest quality standards for sign language translation and caption services. Our services should be scheduled a minimum 2-hours before the event, for virtual services, and a minimum of 2-days before the event, for in-person services. This timeframe allows us enough time to plan and provide you the best sign language translator for your request. This policy is non-negotiable and standard for all interpreting agencies in the United States.
For more FAQ’s visit our FAQ Page
Sign language, Captioning, and Accessible Media Services
Premium accommodation services for the Deaf, Deaf-blind, blind, and hard-of-hearing. Available in Person and Online!
Need a professional sign language interpreter, caption provider, or media translator?
Making ADA accommodations simple and inclusive!
We are here to help you!