Inclusive Communication Services, Inc. (“ICS,” or “we,” “us,” or “our”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy as well as with applicable laws, standards, and regulations governing our collection and use of personal data. We want to be transparent with you regarding the information we collect, how we use it, how we share it, and the controls we give you to access, update, and delete your information.
This Policy applies to information we collect on our Site, as well as in email, text, and other electronic messages you may send us. It does not apply to information you provide in connection with our offline activities or to any third parties, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from our Site.
Collection of Your Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, ICS may collect the following information (collectively, “Personal Information”), such as:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address or any other personal information.
- Information about your computer hardware and software, including your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
- Credit card and billing information, which is collected when you purchase our products and services. This type of information is sent to our third-party payment card processors and service providers to process your transactions, and also perform fraud detection services. We do not store credit card numbers. If you choose to save your payment information for future purchases, we will retain that information using tokenization technology for enhanced security.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose Personal Information or personally sensitive data on ICS’s public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, including in connection with (a) registering for an account on our Site, (b) entering a sweepstake or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners, (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties, (d) sending us an email message, (d) submitting your information on ICS’s public message boards or (f) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To notify you about any products or services we offer or provide though our Site;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
ICS does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, which such third parties are required to maintain confidentiality of and prohibited from using your Personal Information, except to provide services to ICS;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To protect the security or integrity of our databases or Site;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ICS or our customers, donors, employees, independent contractors or others; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, with your consent.
A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide convenience to you, such as by “recognizing” you when you return to our Site. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the ICS services or websites you visit.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about these third parties’ activities, you should contact the responsible provider directly. We utilize Google Analytics for our web analytics. You can also opt-out of certain tracking technologies by visiting the following web page: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Our Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects Personal Information.
Security of your Personal Information
ICS secures your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. ICS uses the Secure Sockets Layer Protocol (SSL Protocol) for this purpose such that when Personal Information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control, and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Review, Update or Delete Your Information
You can email us at Info@InclusiveASL.com to review, update or correct your information. Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will also delete your Personal Information from our records and direct any service providers to delete your Personal Information from their records. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect, or if the information is necessary for certain purposes, including (i) to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, (ii) to maintain or ensure the security of our networks or systems, (iii) to defend against legal claims, or (v) to engage in public or peer reviewed scientific, historical or statistical research.
Children Under Thirteen
ICS does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, please do not use or provide any information on our Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under thirteen without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Disconnecting Your ICS Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your ICS account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR ICS ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their “My Account” page on the third-party platform and manually removing access. Users may also contact us via email or telephone for assistance.
Your Choices Regarding How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Personal Information:
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Promotional Offers. From time to time, ICS may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from ICS or click on a link therein. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from ICS, you may opt-out of such communications by replying “STOP” or clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button at the bottom of such emails.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or how we deal with your Personal Information, please contact us at:
Effective as of October 25, 2022