Work With Us
Join our Team of Interpreters and Caption Providers for the Deaf
Are you a qualified interpreter or transcriber in the Northeastern region of the United States? Email a recruiter to join our team of freelance interpreters and caption providers and let’s expand equal-access and inclusion in our local communities, together!
Email Careers@InclusiveASL.com or schedule a “Meet-and-Greet” below to join the Inclusive Team!
Why Join the Inclusive Team?
At ICS, we recognize our agency is only as strong as our provider base. That’s why we commit to continually onboarding qualified, diverse talent to strengthen our accommodation services and better meet our consumers’ needs. We are dedicated to supporting our providers through contractor-friendly policies, competitive rates, and professional training.
Top 5 Reasons to Become an ICS Interpreter or Caption Provider:
1. No invoices necessary! Your work ends when your assignment ends; let us take care of the billing.
2. Quick payments. When you go to work for ICS, you see your money within a couple weeks, not months!
3. Positive Assignments. Our coordinators understand the skills and experience necessary for an assignment to go smoothly. We work to pair providers together to create teams that support and uplift each other so you can deliver your best work, every time.
4. Opportunities to give back. The local Deaf community is not only our customers but our teachers, family, friends, and coworkers. We encourage and share opportunities to give back to the community that supports our careers.
5. Let your voice be heard! ICS provides opportunities to submit innovations and feedback to direct the growth of the agency. Founded by interpreters, ICS understands that the best insight into its service experience comes directly from its providers and consumers.
Accommodation agencies are only as successful as the hands within them.
Join our team, and help us create a more inclusive community, together!
Schedule a Meet-and-Greet with ICS!
Inclusive Communication Services, Inc. equally and judiciously considers the contracting or employment of qualified applicants without regard to the applicants’ age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Interested in joining the Inclusive Team?
Schedule a “Meet & Greet” above or send us a message!
Join the Inclusive Team!