Equipping Corporations for an Inclusive Future
At Inclusive Communication Services, we understand the importance of seamless communication in the corporate world.
We are committed to breaking down language and cultural barriers to create more inclusive workplaces, boardrooms, meeting spaces, and more.
In today’s business landscape, with its diverse talent, customers, and stakeholders, ICS is your partner in ensuring clear communication for all, including those in the Deaf, DeafBlind, Blind, and non-English speaking communities.
A Diverse Audience Deserves Inclusive Access
In an increasingly global business world, bridging the gaps between cultures, languages, and abilities is crucial to success.
Inclusive Communication Services champions inclusivity, ensuring that business events, from international meetings to regional product launches, are accessible to all.
Our seasoned accessibility professionals skillfully navigate varied workplace environments, offering valuable insights into business nuances and enriching professional interactions for everyone, including Deaf, DeafBlind, hard-of-hearing, and non-English speaking employees.
Our unwavering commitment to equal-access communication has established ICS as a trusted pillar of support in today’s globalized corporate world.
Tailored for Modern Enterprises
Spoken Language Interpreting Services: Bridge linguistic gaps for non-English speakers with our highly qualified spoken language performance interpreters, ensuring simultaneous and seamless communication.
Document & Media Translation Services: Translate your promotional materials, show programs, advertisements, and social media content into multiple languages to make your event accessible to a global audience.
Live Captioning Services: Provide real-time captions during your performance or production, enabling Deaf, hard-of-hearing, and non-native speakers to fully immerse themselves in the experience.
The Inclusive Experience:
Your Dedicated Conference Accessibility Coordinator
Creating an inclusive business environment goes beyond meeting standard requirements—it’s about providing exceptional experiences tailored to your unique audience.
At the core of our “inclusive experience” is a dedicated accessibility coordinator available around the clock, ensuring seamless delivery of our services and addressing your business’s specific accessibility needs.
From joining DE&I consultations and facilitating training sessions to assisting in accessibility preparation for corporate events, your coordinator is committed to providing expert guidance and equal-access solutions, as well as upholding compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Choosing Inclusive Communication Services isn’t just about ensuring accessibility; it’s about fostering a workspace where everyone’s contribution is recognized and celebrated.
Inclusive Communication Services:
The Gold Standard in Corporate Accessibility Services
When it comes to corporate accessibility, the right partner can make all the difference, so it’s important to choose a community-based organization with a proven track record of providing high-quality, reliable, and reputable services.
Discover why leading businesses trust Inclusive Communication Services for their accessibility needs:
Your Partner in Inclusive Business Communication
Committing to the communication needs of your diverse stakeholders, employees, and business partners not only showcases your dedication to inclusivity but also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). With Inclusive Communication Services, you’re not just ensuring accessibility; you’re emphasizing your organization’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
In an interconnected world, businesses interact with associates, clients, and teams from varied backgrounds, cultures, and abilities. We don’t just accommodate; we elevate accessibility, providing equal access to services and data.
Here’s how we seamlessly integrate accessibility into corporate meetings, events, or business endeavors:
Commitment to Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure:
Safeguarding Business Integrity
At Inclusive Communication Services, we are committed to the highest standards of confidentiality and non-disclosure, tailored to meet the unique demands of your business. We understand the confidential nature of corporate dealings and we prioritize the protection of sensitive business information and proprietary data.
Our team of accessibility professionals, including our business interpreters and translators, are bound by stringent non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and a rigorous code of professional conduct. This ensures that all corporate communications, strategic discussions, and proprietary details are safeguarded with the utmost discretion.
Our steadfast commitment spans across various settings, from high-level board meetings and strategy sessions to routine business communications and post-meeting debriefs.
With Inclusive Communication Services, you can trust that your confidential business information remains secure, aligning seamlessly with your corporate protocols and legal standards.
Your peace of mind is, and always will be, our top priority.
Tips for an Exceptionally Inclusive Corporate Workspace
- Proactive Scheduling: Request accessibility services as soon as you schedule a business meeting to ensure the right professional is available to meet your ADA requirements. For larger events with unknown accessibility needs, opt to provide accessibility services for general access.
- Venue Logistics: Expect interpreters to arrive 10-20 minutes early and ensure parking and security clearances for hassle-free entry. For large venues, collaborate with Deaf or hard-of-hearing attendees to optimize seating and interpreter placement.
- Content Preparation: Share presentation materials, speeches, PowerPoints, or videos with your accessibility service coordinator early to ensure interpreters and captioners are well-prepared and familiar with your content.
- Enhance Visibility: Place interpreters close to primary speakers and ensure visibility of all participants. Avoid backlighting with windows or lamps for sign language interpreters. Utilize integrated video captions for any videos that are part of your presentation. If captions are unavailable, inform interpreters in advance and maintain their visibility in any dim lighting.
- Clear Communication: Promote single-threaded conversations, asking attendees to speak clearly and one at a time. Relay comments and identify speakers when a participant speaks out of a Deaf or hard-of-hearing attendee’s view. There is a slight delay associated with interpretation and captioning so allow a pause for participants to take notes, reference materials, or shift their attention.
- Direct Interaction: Address Deaf, hard-of-hearing, and non-English speaking attendees directly, looking at them instead of the interpreter during conversations. Respect the interpreter’s schedule and communicate any necessary extensions to your accessibility coordinator promptly
Following these guidelines will help to create an inclusive experience for all attendees!
Inclusive Communication Services makes inclusivity effortless, transforming your corporate events and gatherings into spaces where everyone’s voice can be heard and valued.
Let’s work together to redefine the future of accessibility in a rapidly globalizing corporate world.
Contact us today to discuss your needs and start planning an inclusive business event that leaves a lasting impact.
Need a professional interpreter, translator, or captioner?
Making ADA accommodations simple and inclusive!
We are here to help you!