Accessible Media Services
Interested in making your video content accessible to a wider audience? Add an in-frame, professional ASL interpreter or visual description voiceover to deliver a synonymous translation of your auditory or visual content.
Accessible Media: Sign Language Interpreter, Captions, & AD
Have a recorded webinar, presentation, or promotional video you’re interested in sharing? Looking to expand your reach and accessibility for your audience?
With nearly 5.5 million employees with disabilities in the United States – a comparatively high proportion of whom are self-employed or small business owners – adding a picture-in-picture or side-by-side sign language interpreter to your video media is a great way to increase views of your content and awareness of your inclusive brand.
Our talented sign language interpreters are capable of producing simultaneous translations into the following sign languages:
- International Sign (IS)
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- Conceptually Accurate Signed English (CASE / PSE)
- Italian Sign Language (LSI)
- Spanish Sign Language (LSE)
- Brazilian Sign Language (LIBRAS)
- Mexican Sign Language (LSM)
- Peruvian Sign Language
- Venezuelan Sign Language (LSV)
- Greek Sign Language (GSL)
- Russian Sign Language (RSL)
- Ukrainian Sign Language (UKL)
- British Sign Language (BSL),
- Irish Sign Language (ISL)
- and more by request!
Don’t let potential customers or followers find your content inaccessible. Accessible media accommodations are an affordable way to expand your viewer audience while demonstrating your commitment to inclusion and equal-access.
Inclusion starts with your content!
- 99% Accuracy – Guaranteed!
- High-Definition, High-Resolution, 1080p Interpretations
- Embed the interpreter as picture-in-picture or side-by-side
- Screened & Credentialed Interpreters
- Customize the Interpreter’s Background and Clothing
- MOV, MP4, or Direct-to-YouTube Delivery
- Increase Your Social Media Audience and Followers with Accessible and Engaging Content!
- Save money on ADA services by interpreting your
on-boarding and training content into a reusable video
- Interpreters Available in a Variety of Backgrounds and Gender-Identities
- Make your podcasts or pre-recorded webinars accessible to the Deaf and hard-of-hearing
- Easily request additional accessibility services for your content such as Captions & Multilingual Subtitles or Visual Audio Description for the Blind.
Customize your video sign language interpreter
Choose the Interpreter's Background
Define the perfect interpreter
What does a video sign language interpreter look like?
Here’s an example of a completed accessible media product with an embedded, picture-in-picture sign language interpreter.
Take note of how our talented editing team integrated transitions to the interpreter’s placement to ensure clarity of the original video content. Continue to the order form below to see more background and interpreter customization options!
How long do video accessibility services take?
Depending on the length of your content, most video media can be equipped with an in-frame sign language interpreter
in as few as 72-hours! Expedited turnarounds are available by request.
Don’t let your video media go unnoticed! Set your content apart with a picture-in-picture sign language interpreter.
It’s fast, affordable, and inclusive!
How do I Request Video Accessibility Services?
It’s simple! Just follow the steps below to customize your services. Within a few hours, our accessibility team will review your request and send a detailed project estimate. You can email email@example.com for questions, changes, or updates to your request.
Video Sign Language Interpreter Customization
Need a professional sign language interpreter, caption provider, or media translator?
Making ADA accommodations simple and inclusive!
We are here to help you!